While some families are spending their vacation in crowded hotel lobbies and eating at expensive restaurants, other families are enjoying their time at timeshares around the country. From locations on the beach to those on the mountain, purchasing a timeshare can help you vacation where and when you want.
How Much Is My Timeshare Worth?
Now is the time to make a decision to invest in future vacations for your family. In fact, if you find out the value of your current timeshare you can decide if you want to keep the property that you have or expand into other purchases. Timeshare sales, in fact, can help you increase your investment while also increasing your family’s time away from work and home. Timeshare valuation in some places tends to increase faster than in other locations. While you may not have a property of high value today, you may be able to purchase or trade for a property that is worth more.
Consider some of these facts about timeshares and the value that they hold:
- The decision to cancel a timeshare can be difficult to make, but if you can answer the question how much is my timeshare worth you can understand what you have that you can trade.
- Selling a timeshare often involves a timeshare attorney who can help you see the best way out of a complicated contract.
- Unfortunately, 85% of timeshare buyers regret their first purchase, citing money, confusion, fear, intimidation, and distrust as their main reasons. For this reason it is important to make sure that you consult a lawyer before you sign any contract.
- 46.8 is the average age of timeshare owners in the U.S..
- Only 3% of U.S. households own a timeshare.
- A total of 1,547 timeshare resorts are in America.
- 66% of timeshare owners in the year 2016 cited maintenance fees that were too high as a reason for wanting to get out of their timeshare contract.
- 46% of timeshare owners in the year 2016 cited maintenance fees that were too high as a reason for wanting to get out of their timeshare contract.
- Consumers have up to one week to rescind a sales contract for a timeshare in most cases.